In the odd case that you do not love your Samasta products, here is our policy on returns:
- Products that are eligible for return can be returned within 14 days (7 days for jewellery) of receiving the merchandise. Eligible products for returns will be easily visible on our product screens.
- Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and designers, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are “Final Sale.” Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- The Samasta Care team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, we will arrange for a return pick up at an agreed upon time.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the Bar Code. You must email us about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Upon authorization of returns, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund. You could choose to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee might be applicable. Items that may have been damaged, defective or sent by error will be fully refunded.You may return your merchandise a maximum of one time to receive another product (exchange). The Samasta Care team however will look into the matter in the event there may be a defect with the new (exchanged) product.
- We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the Samasta Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returns are subject to the discretion of Samasta. But we’re a friendly bunch who want you to be happy with your purchase 🙂
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to the Samasta Care team at email@example.com